OP MOLO @ 90 (1925 – 2015)

Subtitle: 
Gratefully remembering the past, living the present with the passion and embracing the future with hope…
Picture: 
, THE DOMINICAN SISTERS OF THE MOST HOLY ROSARY OF THE PHILIPPINES
Body: 

From its humble beginning in Molo 90 years ago, THE DOMINICAN SISTERS OF THE MOST HOLY ROSARY OF THE PHILIPPINES founded by the Servant of God María Beatriz del Rosario Arroyo (María Rosario of the Visitation) continued to uphold her vision by its continuing mission in the various apostolate of the Church.

With a present membership of over 250 professed sisters, the Congregation runs multiple schools, colleges, clinics, orphanages, retreat houses and several missions abroad. Nationally, they are present in the Archdioceses of Capiz, Jaro, and Manila, as well as the Dioceses of Bacolod, Imus, Mati, San José de Antique and Tagum.

The Congregation also has an overseas community of sisters in the Diocese of Chalan Kanoa in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands; the Roman Catholic Diocese of Ngong in Kenya; Rome, the parish of San Quirico d'Orcia in Valdorcia, Tuscany, and the Archdiocese of Siena-Colle di Val d'Elsa-Montalcino, in Italy; and the Archdiocese of San Francisco and the Diocese of Honolulu in the United States.

As followers of Mother Rosario the Sisters are constantly active in the works of service and charity surrendering their own lives to bring others into the life of God’s kingdom.

 

(26 July 2015)